Using Mycelium Wallet and BX.in.th
You can use Mycelium Bitcoin wallet with your BX.in.th account in order to receive bitcoins
and automatically convert them into Thai Baht in your bank account
This tutorial will explain how to setup your BX.in.th and Mycelium
Note: you must have a verified BX.in.th account in order to use this service
Why do this?
This can be used as a simple merchant processing system. If a customer wants to pay for something in BTC at your shop, you can just show them your Mycelium wallet address to make their payment. You'll receive Thai Baht at your bank account.
Step 1: Auto-Sell Bitcoin Address
First we need to setup your BX.in.th Bitcoin deposit address so that every time you receive a deposit at the address it will automatically sell the bitcoins.
- Login to your BX.in.th account and visit your deposit page
My Funds » Deposit
- Click the
Auto-sell Disabledbutton above your Bitcoin address
- Set auto-trade to
- *Suggested:* Choose the
Market Rateselling option
NOTE: You can set a
Percent to Sell, so for example, if you want to keep 50% of the bitcoins you receive, and convert the other 50% into THB, then set "50" in the percent box.
Step 2: Auto-Withdrawal
Now setup an auto-withdrawal, so that every time THB appears in your BX.in.th account, it will be auto-withdrawn to your bank account
- Visit the Macro system under
My Funds » Macros / Auto-sell
- Select the
Auto-Withdrawoption and click the
- Choose currency
THB, enter your bank account details, and set the
Balance Great Thanand
Withdraw Down tooptions to "0" (setting these to 0 will transfer your full THB balance into your bank each time)
Step 3: Setup Mycelium Wallet
- Install Mycelium wallet (available in Play Store and App Store) on your phone
- Run Mycelium and visit the
- Press the key+ (+) button in the top corner
- Choose the
Advancedoption and enter your PIN
- Press the
- On your computer visit your BX.in.th deposit page
My Funds » Deposit, and scan the QR code below your Bitcoin deposit address
Step 4: Using your wallet
Whenever you want to get paid via Bitcoin, just open the Mycelium wallet and press the QR code on the
When the payer sends you bitcoins you will see the incoming transaction on your wallet screen to verify that they really sent the payment.
As soon as the bitcoins reach your BX.in.th account they will automatically be converted to THB, and then transferred to your bank account.
- Balance shown in Mycelium does not represent your true BX.in.th balance
- You cannot spend funds from Mycelium using this address (it is a
- Standard Thai Baht withdrawal fees apply: to save on fees you can set a withdrawal threshold; your balance will not be withdrawn until it goes over the withdrawal threshold.